Watch over 250 online TV channels and thousands of free movies and TV series on Pluto IPTV. This article from MOIPTV guides you through the installation and answers your FAQs.
- 1. Best features of Pluto IPTV
- 2. Sign up for Pluto IPTV
- 3. Pluto TV Installation Guides
- 4. Frequently Asked Questions about Pluto
- 5. Final Thoughts
1. Best features of Pluto IPTV
1.1 It’s completely free
You do not need to pay any money to watch TV programs with Pluto IPTV. Users cannot refuse the appeal of this app. It is simply downloaded and installed on Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. What’s the best thing? These two versions of the application are completely free. You will never need to pay any fees for Pluto. You also don’t need to provide credit card information.
Users do not need to register for the package either. You just need to open the app, sign in, and watch for free. As simple as that.
1.2 Sports 24/7
Classic matches are fully broadcast with Pluto IPTV. So do not miss out on the enthusiastic matches of the most prominent leagues like NFL, MLS,… It’s also a piece of good news that prestigious sports channels are available like Fox Sports. Besides, users are treated with live sports matches on beIN Sports Xtra and Big Sky.
1.3 Quality channels
Pluto IPTV focuses on content and channel quality. Although there are only 250 online channels, they all offer HD or Full HD quality. Users will not let go of any hot news that is happening because major news agencies are covered like CNN, BBC, BBC News, CBSN, TODAY. Besides national television channels, local channels are also broadcast like CBSN New York as well as CBSN Los Angeles.
1.4 Attractive feature films and series
Pluto IPTV has the most engaging movies. Are you a fan of James Bond, Big Fish, The Big Short, or other classics? Then, you come to the right place. You will also get to see the most recently updated movies, blockbusters.
And yet, programs broadcast 24/7 will also keep you occupied. Movies and reality TV shows like Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen, Cold Case Files are updated regularly, new episodes are added every day so users don’t miss even one episode. Pluto IPTV is also the ultimate entertainment place with many reality shows such as The Challenge, VH1 Live + Hip-hop bringing the latest trends in music.
2. Sign up for Pluto IPTV
With Pluto you do not need to purchase a subscription plan to use, you just need to sign up for a free account to get started. To register a user account, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Go to the link to register https://plutotvreview.com/pluto-tv-registration/
- Step 2: Fill in the required information in the registration form. You will need to provide your Name, Email Address, Password, and Year of Birth. Make sure you are of adult age as some content on Pluto TV are under the age restriction
- Step 3: Select Create account
- Step 4: You can get the link to activate your account in the email that you have just provided, click on the link to confirm your account. You can now use your email and password login information to access your Pluto TV account across multiple apps.
- Best IPTV Service Providers Paid & Free – Reviews by Experts
- IPTV reviews with insight into best IPTV service providers
3. Pluto TV Installation Guides
Pluto is compatible with all devices of the user. You can find installation instructions for the Pluto application down below. It can run smoothly and display excellent images on large screen devices such as smart TVs. Furthermore, users can install it on portable and portable devices for an on-the-go streaming experience. Pluto also works well with most popular browsers such as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Bing….
3.1 How to install Pluto IPTV on Roku
- Step 1: At the main screen of Roku, locate the search toolbar.
- Step 2: Enter “Pluto” or “Pluto TV” keywords in the search bar, and scroll down when the results appear, you will quickly notice Pluto TV.
- Step 3: Select Add Channel, then the software needs some time to add all the channels it provides.
- Step 4: Once the channels have been added, select OK.
- Step 5: Go back to the home screen of Roku and find the Pluto TV app here.
- Step 6: Press the star * icon on the remote control and select Move Channel.
- Step 7: You can move the app to the desired location in the application list.
- Step 8: Open the app and start watching your favorite TV channels and content.
3.2 How to install Pluto on Firestick / Fire TV
- Step 1: On the main screen of Firestick / Fire TV, use the search tool and enter the keyword “Pluto TV”.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the search results and select Pluto TV to download the app.
- Step 3: Click Download, then it will take some time for the installation file to download.
- Step 4: Install the application. Once the app has been installed successfully you can immediately launch it. However, wait a little while to do a few settings first.
- Step 5: Press and hold the home button on the remote, select Apps.
- Step 6: Scroll to the Pluto TV app just installed and click on the Options button on the remote control.
- Step 7: Select Move to move the app to the top location. Or, you choose Move to front to immediately move the application to the top.
- Step 8: Open the Pluto IPTV app. These are all the steps you need to take. Now, users can comfortably watch their favorite shows on Firestick / Fire TV for free.
3.3 Install Pluto on web browser/ PCs/ Laptops or MacBook
- Step 1: Follow the following URL to download the installation file https://pluto.tv/download.
- Step 2: Select the version of the app compatible with your device.
- Step 3: Select Save.
- Step 4: Wait for the installation to complete, open the installation file by double-clicking.
- Step 5: Perform the usual installation steps. For a Mac, drag and drop the Pluto TV icon onto the Applications icon.
- Step 6: Open the application setup file, select Open to execute.
- Step 7: Select Accept and Continue.
- Step 8: The application has been successfully installed on the device, you can watch any content you want.
3.4 How to install Pluto on Android devices
Installed by over 245 thousand people, Pluto IPTV has been bringing great experiences to Android users. Here is how to do it.
- Step 1: Open Google Play Store
- Step 2: In the search bar, enter the keyword “pluto TV”
- Step 3: Select “Install”, then the app will be automatically installed on your device
- Step 4: Wait for the application to be installed to complete. Ensure a stable network speed for fast process
- Step 5: Launch Pluto TV app, the app completes opening and set up in a few seconds
- Step 6: Select the channel you want and start the free streaming experience
3.5 How to install Pluto on Kodi using Kodi-addons
There is a free add-on to help you watch Pluto TV on Kodi. Addons are like browser extensions. Like the extensions on the Chrome browser, Kodi also has extensions to help users perform many tasks. Let’s learn how to use Kodi-addons to watch Pluto TV content.
- Step 1: Open Kodi and choose Add-ons
- Step 2: Continue to choose Video Add-ons
- Step 3: Select Download
- Step 4: Select Video add-ons
- Step 5: Select Pluto TV, the list of add-ons is sorted alphabetically, so scroll down to add-ons starting with P
- Step 6: Click on Pluto TV to download and install the add-ons
- Step 7: Click OK
- Step 8: Once the installation is completed, you will see a checkmark next to Pluto TV
- Step 9: Go back to Video Add-ons and select the Pluto TV icon
- Step 10: Select Sign in, if you do not have an account you can log in as a Guest. If you already have the login information as followed by the steps in the sign-up, you use email and password to log into your account. Therefore, you can watch free IPTV programs and content with Pluto.
4. Frequently Asked Questions about Pluto
4.1 What is Pluto IPTV?
Pluto is an Internet TV content provider. It can be installed and integrated with almost any user’s device. Furthermore, Pluto TV is completely free. You can stream thousands of interesting content and channels from news to entertainment, films, sports, and kids programs.
4.2 Does Pluto TV have live channels?
Of course, Pluto has over 250 live TV channels in many different aspects to meet the needs of the audience.
4.3 What devices are compatible with Pluto TV?
Pluto can be installed on smartphones, Android, and iOS tablets. It also integrates well with computers, browsers, and smart TVs.
5. Final Thoughts
A word of notice for users, sometimes advertisements will appear while the program is being played. However, this shouldn’t be a problem. Again, you can watch all the content on Pluto for free, moreover, the quality of the channels is guaranteed. With over 250 live TV channels and thousands of on-demand content, it’s enough to satisfy any user. In general, this is a stable provider, if you are a newbie and do not want to buy long term subscription plans, then Pluto IPTV is the perfect choice for you.
You may be keen on:
- Tech Experts answer all your queries about IPTV Subscriptions
- Cheap IPTV: Top 15 Best Free Options & How to Choose [Updated]
- How to get fast updated IPTV schedule on your mobiles and smart TVs
- What is the best IPTV provider for 2020? Review & Channel Lists
- IPTV Service reviews: Best IPTV providers customized viewers’ preference