The best IPTV provider for the middle east market and about to take the world by a storm, what does Nasa IPTV offer, and how to use its services? MOIPTV will give you a complete overview.
- 1. Nasa IPTV reviews
- 2. Nasa IPTV resellers
- 3. Integration and compatibility of Nasa
- 4. Registration and installation of Nasa
- 5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 6. Final Thoughts
1. Nasa IPTV reviews
Nasa IPTV has standalone apps that integrate well with all devices and operating systems. This provider has 2 main servers. The servers offer the most modern technology to keep the system running and minimize buffering issues during streaming.
Nasa IPTV has a huge number of channels up to 3600 live channels. In addition, users have a library of movies and series on demand. The variety of multimedia content will satisfy any user.
1.1 Nasa IPTV channel list
Nasa IPTV offers 3600 live TV channels. This number with VIP package is up to more than 6000 live TV channels. The great thing is they all come with a Full TV guide.
The main market of Nasa is Arab countries, Nasa is the number one IPTV provider and IPTV reseller in the Middle East. They have thousands of Arabic-speaking IPTV channels covering all fields of entertainment, sports, culture, lifestyle, film, and news.
Besides, the multilingual content is also abundant and added regularly. English-speaking movies make up the majority of the on-demand content category.
With Nasa, TV is unlimited. It broadcasts TV content from many countries around the world such as Germany, Iran, Sweden, Egypt, Syria, France, USA, UK, Canada, Netherlands…
1.2 On-demand videos (VODs)
A large amount of on-demand content proves to be a great advantage to Nasa. This provider has over 7000 movies in all genres suitable for all family members. This content will always be available, users can watch unlimited at any time. The episodes and seasons are always updated so that users can catch up with the world of cinema.
The number of TV series is 1200, each Nasa series is sufficiently updated and quickly add new episodes. The large content store helps users save a lot of money when they do not need to go to the cinema or buy individual movies in the movie stores where its price is very high. The blockbuster movies, the most popular series, are also free here such as Suit, John Wich, 13 Reasons Why…. Nasa will take care of your need for entertainment.
1.3 Nasa IPTV Subscriptions
Nasa has many packages with diverse features. A family plan for 1 year costs just $40. It’s too good to be true. But it is real that users can experience thousands of channels in 12 months for that surprisingly affordable price. IPTV fans in the Western world are flocking to subscribe to Nasa. That is why.
There are 2 main types for users to consider: Family Packages (suitable for families, no adult IPTV content)
If adult content is one of your requirements then feel free to subscribe to the Gold package.
As the name implies, it is a goldmine of adult content. The prices of the packages for users are as follows. The IPTV resellers may have a slightly higher or lower price policy for their business, however, the setout price of Nasa IPTV subscription is as follows:
- Plan 1: Family IPTV subscription plan for 3 months: 20 US Dollars
- Plan 2: Family IPTV subscription plan for 6 months: 30 US Dollars
- Plan 3: Family IPTV subscription plan for 12 months: 40 US Dollars
- Plan 4: Family IPTV subscription plan for 24 months: 60 US Dollars
- Plan 5: GOLD IPTV subscription plan for 12 months: 65 US Dollars
With such insane prices, Nasa is showing its dominance and superiority with a skyrocketing number of users. To register users follow the instructions below.
Nasa does not currently offer a trial plan (free IPTV). This isn’t a downside though, with its 3-month starter package, users only need to pay 20 US Dollars. Perhaps, users do not want to waste their time trying, I am sure they will stick with this provider for a long time once they register.
2. Nasa IPTV resellers
With strong content and surprisingly appealing prices, you should consider becoming a Nasa reseller.
The Nasa team will support you and give you a great opportunity to build your business. Currently, Nasa has many reasonable and attractive packages.
3. Integration and compatibility of Nasa
The application is suitable for all users’ devices. Standalone apps for Android and iOS mobiles and tablets are available from the Apple Store and Google Play Store. With just a few steps, users can successfully install applications on their devices.
PC devices can also install versions of Nasa IPTV. And for big-screen fans, they can enjoy the utmost viewing experience, Nasa IPTV runs smoothly on smart TVs and TV boxes.
No matter what device users have, Nasa IPTV also has the optimal solution for you. Moreover, users will also be supported directly through emails or quick chats with the technical support team. Nasa IPTV specialists will make sure to give users a step-by-step guide to installing and starting up Nasa IPTV on their device within five minutes.
Nasa IPTV is a very straightforward and easy-to-use solution. It has versions to install on the respective devices. Users view versions here and download them to their device:
- Mag boxes/STB
- Smart IPTV app
- Android devices
- iOS devices
- Windows and Mac
- Enigma/VU + and Dream Boxes
4. Registration and installation of Nasa
4.1 Register IPTV service packages from Nasa IPTV
- Step 1: Access the link www.nasa.iptv.net
- Step 2: Scroll down, users will see subscription options
- Step 3: Choose the package that suits your needs, click on it to continue
- Step 4: Select the package to register, check the package information to be sure of your choice
- Step 5: Select ADD TO CART
- Step 6: Go to cart, select MAKE AN ORDER
- Step 7: Fill in personal information and payment information to complete the order. Users should pay close attention to check email information, to make sure it is correct when entered. Because the account information will be emailed to the user.
- Step 8: Users can pay with a Credit card or PayPal.
- Step 9: Choose the appropriate form of payment and enter the required information. Select PAY to complete the transaction.
After the transaction is successful, Nasa will immediately send you the active account information, the user will then use this information to log in and use the service.
4.2 How to install Nasa IPTV on Android devices
- Step 1: The user goes to Google Play Store and searches for the keyword Nasa IPTV 4K, the results will quickly be displayed as shown in the picture.
- Step 2: Make sure you select the correct application as shown, with the Nasa IPTV identity logo. then the user chooses to install. Wait for the app to download and be installed completely on the device
- Step 3: After the installation is completed, the user opens the app on the device.
- Step 4: Enter Your name, Your username, and password to log in
- Step 5: After entering the main screen of Nasa IPTV android app, the content categories are arranged reasonably and easy to use for users to browse thousands of TV channels and content on-demand. Nasa makes it easy and ready to experience the IPTV service
4.3 Install Nasa IPTV on Fire TVs & FireStick devices
- Step 1: On the device, select Setting => Scroll to My Fire TV => select Developer options
- Step 2: Switch the status of ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown sources from OFF to ON. Users need to enable both of these functions in order to be able to install applications from third-party developers
- Step 3: Go back to the home page and select the search icon, find the Downloader application, this application will help users download and install IPTV applications.
- Step 4: Choose to download and wait to install Downloader, then launch this application.
- Step 5: At the main screen of the application, the user will enter the following link in the URL field: http://bit.ly/nasafire.
- Step 6: Select GO to download the installation file of Nasa IPTV.
- Step 7: Wait for the application to download, the application is 79MB, depending on your network speed the application may be downloaded within seconds. Then select Install to install the application.
- Step 8: It only takes a few seconds to install the application. Once installed, users select OPEN to continue.
- Step 9: Users need to have an Active code to log in and use the application. The code will be in the email that users registered with the provider at the time of purchasing Nasa IPTV subscription package, enter the code and select ACTIVATE
- Step 10: Users have successfully activated the account and start using the Nasa IPTV service.
Take note: Change from Active Code to Username log-in
If a user wants to switch from Active Code to login Nasa IPTV with account information, they can do the following steps.
- Step 1: Put the pointer in the activate code field and wait for 3 seconds, the user will see a dropdown menu with 2 options: Activate code and Account.
- Step 2: The user uses the remote control’s navigation buttons to select Account.
- Step 3: The user uses the credentials to fill in the required fields.
- Step 4: Select Activate to log into Nasa application.
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
5.1 How to Order a package from Nasa IPTV?
Nasa IPTV offers many packages with very attractive prices, users only need to go to the homepage of Nasa IPTV to choose the appropriate IPTV subscription package. The purchase and payment steps will be done in just a few minutes because Nasa wants to simplify everything so that users can quickly and easily access their favorite TV channels.
5.2 What are the advantages of Nasa IPTV compared to other IPTV providers?
Nasa IPTV’s services are always customer-centric. We provide the most stable and high-quality solutions with excellent support from our technicians. Nasa IPTV always aims to be the best supplier. And it has been the most trusted and used by Arabic users and people around the world. Nasa always places substantial investments in server systems and infrastructure. Therefore, users always get the best streaming experience. This is the competitive factor that has brought Nasa IPTV a large customer base.
5.3 Refund policy and change of IPTV subscription package?
Once payment is completed, the user’s account has been validated. Refunds or changes will not be possible. Users can re-register for another package. Or if the user wants to change as soon as the account is valid, please contact Nasa IPTV for technical support.
5.4 What is the payment methods of Nasa?
Users all over the world can pay via Paypal. That is the most convenient way. With credit card payment methods, users should contact the support team for step-by-step instructions on how to pay via credit cards.
6. Final Thoughts
Offering users convenience, good stream quality, and fast download speeds, Nasa IPTV is the largest IPTV provider for the Middle East market and is building a large customer base worldwide. At prices as low as Nasa, users will not find a better option. If you are looking for a solid and long term solution, Nasa IPTV deserves to be the best IPTV.