What is IPTV M3U, and how can you upload IPTV M3U playlists on supported devices? All answers to these questions are ready in this guide of MOIPTV. Check the link out to enjoy!
IPTV comes like magical programming, which the internet gives us nowadays. Not only that, IPTV M3U playlists add more perfection to this excellent entertaining solution for sure.
Many users strongly believe that choosing the best IPTV connected to devices like smart TVs, iPad, TV Boxes, and so forth is always worth their money. It offers them a wide range of fantastic shows, music, and films while the traditional channels do not.
However, the problem is that some of them do not know how to upload the M3U playlists for a higher experience. If it is also your case, don’t worry because we can help with a simple, quick guide.
- 1. Definition of IPTV M3U
- 2. How to upload the IPTV M3U?
- Final Thoughts
1. Definition of IPTV M3U
Before going deeper into the guide, we should learn about the IPTV provider and the IPTV M3U. So, here we go.
The IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television, delivering both TV programming and video content via a TCP/IP network. Instead of using traditional cable and satellite signals, IPTV uses the internet to stream media continuously. And the following are three typical services of the IPTV.
1.1.1 Live television
The IPTV uses an IGMP standing for the Internet Group Management Protocol. So, it enables you to enjoy live television without any interactivity.
1.1.2 Time-shifted media
Another way in which users call this service is digital video recordings. It means that you can watch broadcast television programs on a delay-time you want by recording them.
1.1.3 Video on demand
With the third service, the IPTV applies the Real-Time Streaming Protocol. After choosing your favorite shows from a catalog, you can re-watch them so many times later.
1.2 IPTV M3U
The IPTV M3U or MP3 URL comes with a long name – Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator. Basically, it is a type of audio playlist but contains visual information. Moreover, you can use it for multimedia to queue files for playback.
In fact, M3U is ranked as one of the most widely-used formats for MP3 players. And as for the IPTV service industry, it becomes more common. In an M3U file, there is information on the media that you intend to add to your playlist.
2. How to upload the IPTV M3U?
First of all, you should never miss the internet connection. Without this part, nothing will get done with the IPTV subscription. Besides, for more effective uploading, we suggest preparing unlimited data via the high-speed internet.
To upload the IPTV M3U, you need to prepare the supported devices next. They include Android Operating Systems (phones, tablets, TV boxes), PC, Game Consoles, Smart TVs, and MacBook in the current market.
2.1 Uploading on PC/Window/Mac
In terms of PC/Window/Mac, you can use a VLC Media Player or Simple TV.
2.1.1 VLC Media Player
- Step 1: Visiting the official website to download the app.
- Step 2: Installing the app.
- Step 3: Starting VLC Media Player.
- Step 4: Locating the Open Network Stream with http/https/ftp/mms and then entering.
- Step 5: Adding playlists into the library and clicking on “Loop” to avoid freezing.
2.1.2 Simple TV
- Step 1: Finding the download link on the official website to download and install the Simple TV.
- Step 2: Launching the Simple TV.
- Step 3: Adding playlists into the Simple TV and enjoying them.
2.2 Uploading on iPhone/iPod/iPad
There are five steps in total.
- Step 1: Visiting Apple store and searching for GSE Smart IPTV app.
- Step 2: Downloading and installing the app.
- Step 3: Launching the app.
- Step 4: Clicking on “M3U”
- Step 5: Adding an IPTV M3U playlist link.
- Step 6: Logging in.
2.3 Uploading on KODI
KODI is also an online streaming media allowing the IPTV subscription. We will guide you to upload the M3U playlists on it as the following.
- Step 1: From the official website, downloading and installing KODI.
- Step 2: Opening KODI.
- Step 3: Navigating to the system.
- Step 4: Selecting “TV”, next “General” and then clicking “Enable”.
- Step 5: Tapping “OK” when you see the indication “No PVR Client Enable”.
- Step 6: Scrolling down to click on “PVR Simple Client”
- Step 7: Clicking “Enable”, next “General” and then “M3u Playlist URL”.
- Step 8: Adding a M3U link and tapping “OK”.
- Step 9: Rebooting KODI.
- Step 10: Launching KODI again.
2.4 Uploading on Android
Along with iOS, Android is the favourite of many users, too. It is the reason why we cannot ignore to guide you how to upload the IPTV M3U on this operating system.
- Step 1: Visiting Google Play and looking for MX Player.
- Step 2: Downloading and installing the app.
- Step 3: Downloading and installing IPTV Pro.
- Step 4: Launching IPTV Pro.
- Step 5: Clicking on “Add”.
- Step 6: Adding playlists by selecting “Add playlists file” or “M3U URL”.
- Step 7: Clicking on “Save”.
They are all simple information that we love to guide you through uploading to the IPTV M3U playlists on supported devices. How money-wasting it is if you have the best IPTV with your devices but know nothing about the playlist uploading! So, why don’t you give it a try?
And if the guide is helpful for us, let us know about your experience. Then we will come back with more exciting things!
- Tech Experts answer all your queries about IPTV Subscriptions
- Best IPTV Service Providers Paid & Free – Reviews by Experts
- Become Reseller MOIPTV – Fulfill your dreams right now
- What is the best IPTV provider for 2020? Review & Channel Lists
- IPTV reviews with insight into best IPTV service providers