IPTV Extreme works very well on mobile devices and computers to provide a good experience for IPTV users. No registration required, no fee, what users have when using IPTV Extreme, let MOIPTV give you the answer…
IPTV Extreme would be ideal for those who love TV shows, streaming channels, and do not want to download and store content on your device. Making a switch to IPTV Extreme means users are not required to pay any subscription fees, they have their entertainment shows with IPTV Extreme. With the installation instructions below, users can create their playlists to enjoy thousands of TV channels and on-demand content. Everything is simple and easy with IPTV Extreme.
- 1. IPTV Extreme overview
- 2. How to watch IPTV on IPTV Extreme
- 3. Alternatives to IPTV Extreme
- 4. Final Thoughts
1. IPTV Extreme overview
First of all, you need a basic understanding of IPTV. IPTV is a form of broadcasting TV content using the Internet. IPTV uses the internet protocol to distribute content packets, so users can watch TV channels anywhere with any compatible device as long as they have an internet connection. It makes the user’s TV experience simpler and more enhanced than ever.
So what is IPTV Extreme? IPTV Extreme is one of the best IPTV application developers, it is mainly used on the Android operating system. Besides, users can also configure to use IPTV Extreme on many other devices.
1.1 IPTV extreme strengths
IPTV Extreme is available on smartphones. So users can catch up with TV channels at any time. Users just need to download the list of channels, sync, and then watch whatever content they want. The number of channels the user can access is up to hundreds of channels. Which would meet the diverse needs of users.
Users have it all with IPTV Extreme. First of all, it includes the top attractive online TV channels that viewers are interested in. You have hundreds of options in your hands. The app version is completely free, easily downloaded, and installed from Play Store.
The app has a parental control mode. With this function, users can set a PIN code to secure the channel playlist, avoiding children exposed to inappropriate content.
1.2 IPTV Extreme best features
IPTV Extreme Application comes in two versions, Basic and pro. With the Basic version, users have all the features, with the Pro version users will be able to remove in-app ads and ad popups from TV content.
Let’s see the best features of IPTV Extreme.
- Work as a media player.
- Chromecast ̣ Beta support.
- Has parental control functions.
- Remote control support.
- User can install backup and restore data.
- M3U playlists support.
- Automatically update and manage EPG (TV guide, TV schedule).
- Users can download and save on-demand content on their device.
- Has the function of recording live TV programs.
- There are more than 10 themes for users to change according to preferences.
- Users can download IPTV Extreme at Google Play Store using the following links:
- IPTV Extreme Free Version: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pecana.iptvextreme&hl=en_GB
- IPTV Extreme Pro Version: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pecana.iptvextremepro&hl=en_GB
2. How to watch IPTV on IPTV Extreme
In this article, users will be instructed how to set up IPTV Extreme application. It is a handy player and has many functions to help enhance the user’s viewing and streaming experience.
2.1 Where to download IPTV Extreme Latest Application
With smartphones or tablets, IPTV-hunters do not need to look any further than their app store, they can download the newest version of IPTV Extreme application at the official Google Play Store.
However, if users want to use Extreme on their computer, they need to download fike APK. You can follow these steps to stay up to date with the latest IPTV Extreme APK version.
- Step 1: Go to https://modhunters.com/iptv-extreme-pro/
- Step 2: Choose Download
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the downloading page
- Step 4: Confirm captcha code
- Step 5: The download will be automatic.
2.2 How to add and edit Playlist in IPTV Extreme
IPTV Extreme acts as a Media Player, so users can stream IPTV services from multiple providers, which can be either paid or free IPTV sellers. Each provider will be streamed separately using a playlist. Users can subscribe to the IPTV subscription plan from a paid provider like SportzTV, Area 51 IPTV, King IPTV, Diablo IPTV, Blerd Vision IPTV, Next Level IPTV, or Crystal Clear IPTV… to maintain service stability, and add playlists from free providers like Fluxus, Mobdro, Live Net TV. For example, users can subscribe to SportzTV’s package with more than 6000 live TV channels, and subscribe to Fluxus’ free service with over 8000 channels. So now you have 2 playlists, you can view any IPTV playlist you want at any time. All playlists are managed with IPTV Extreme for easy access.
Now, these steps will show you how to add and edit multiple Playlists in IPTV Extreme.
- Step 1: Open Extreme, coy MAC code, follow the link
- Step 2: Select Menu in the upper right-hand navigation bar, the user will see a dropdown menu appear. Select Playlists to continue
- Step 3: If you already have Playlists, the existing Playlists will appear here. If not, the information fields will be blank. You will fill in the information to add a new playlist. Paste the MAC address that you have just copied, give it a name and paste the M3U link in the next field.
- Step 4: In case, you already have a Playlist from SportzTV. You can click Edit to continue. A dropdown menu appears for you to perform changes
- Step 5: Select Edit to change the settings for SportzTV Playlist
- Step 6: Users can scroll down to change the Username, Password…
So we have just gone through the steps to make some changes to the existing playlist. Now let’s add a new Playlist.
2.3 Add channels to IPTV Extreme
- Step 1: Download and install a version of the app that is compatible with your device. Launch the application.
- Step 2: In the upper right corner of the screen, select the button with three dots.
- Step 3: Select “Playlist”
- Step 4: Continue to select “Add playlist”
- Step 5: Choose “File or link to playlist”
- Step 6: Now, choose a name for this playlist. You can name it whatever you want. Next, you enter the M3U link. This is a link from your IPTV provider or IPTV resellers. Or users can find M3U links that are widely shared and varied on online sites or IPTV user groups.
- Step 7: Click OK to continue. After that, the system will need some time to add the channels
- Step 8: Now select the Playlist that you just added
- Step 9: The list of hundreds of new channels has been added and now users have a lot of options to watch, click, and one channel to enjoy.
2.4 Install IPTV Extreme on Windows computers
Extreme is mostly used in Android devices, but if you have a Windows PC, you can still use IPTV Extreme. Moreover, users can synchronize data and settings across multiple devices, this greatly enhances the user experience. To install Extreme, users use popular Android App Players such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer…
Before installing IPTV Extreme, your computer needs an Android App Player. Below is the step-by-step installation of Extreme using BlueStacks
- Step 1: Download and install BlueStacks at http://bluestacks.com
- Step 2: After the installation is completed, open the BlueStacks app
- Step 3: Double-click on the IPTV Extreme file to install the application
- Step 4: If you do not see the installation file of Extreme, you would want to press right-click, select “Open with”, browse your device to find the installation file, and select open to install.
- Step 5: Alternatively, the user can drag and drop the Extreme installation file to the main screen of BlueStacks. Then install and run the IPTV app smoothly.
Users can also use other Android App Players like NOX with the following simple steps:
- Step 1: Download and install the compatible version of Nox Player with your device at http://bignox.com. The installation will be completed shortly
- Step 2: Open NoxPlayer, drag and drop the installation file of Extreme to NOX
- Step 3: File Manager appears, users choose Open XXX Folder
- Step 4: Then users can use the IPTV Extreme APK file to install on your Windows computer.
Some requirements for a Windows computer when installing IPTV Extreme
- Computers with the operating system Win 7 or higher, the most optimal is the operating system Win 8-10.
- RAM needs to ensure at least 2GB for the programs to load smoothly
- Has a stable Internet connection
- There is 4GB of free hard drive space to store application data
- Drivers should be updated to the latest version.
3. Alternatives to IPTV Extreme
3.1 Amazon Prime Video Free
This is a video-on-demand streaming service. It’s like Netflix, but it offers a wider range of shows for all ages. Amazon Prime Video Free was established in 2008 and has become an integral part of the TV experience of users around the world.
Amazon Prime Video is now a paid service that has made huge profits for Amazon. However, users can still have free access to parts of its huge library content. Users install free apps from Google Play Store here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.avod.thirdpartyclient&hl=en&gl=US
3.2 Catmouse IPTV
With Catmouse IPTV, users not only watch programs easily but everything also for free. What’s more, this IPTV provider also allows you to download and save your favorite TV shows and content. You will find the download feature, so you can watch it offline.
Catmouse will also support multiple languages to attract users from many countries and regions around the world. The content-on-demand such as movies, TV series, reality TVs are available with detailed subtitles in many languages. These great features make Catmouse stand out and be more useful than other streaming players. Another plus point is that Catmouse has no ads, no popup ads will appear to interrupt your experience. Check out your favorites with Catmouse.
3.3 CinemaBox HD
The best solution for movie fans is CinemaBox HD. In modern life, users have little time to see live TV channels. Their lifestyles are more suited to on-demand content, blockbuster movies, thrilling movie series, or reality TV shows.
CinemaBox HD is an application for today’s busy life. You download the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.hrins.sharebox&hl=en&gl=US
3.4 Pluto TV
It has over 100 of the most engaging channels from news, sports, and movies to entertainment variety shows. Users can view premium live channels such as CBS News, NBC News, Bloomberg TV, Action Movies …
Another plus point of Pluto TV is that it is completely free. Full HD and 4K picture quality make for a luxurious user experience.
- Link to install the app for Android users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.pluto.android&hl=en&gl=US
- Link to install Pluto TV app for iOS users: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pluto-tv-live-tv-and-movies/id751712884
4. Final Thoughts
For those who prefer the convenience of watching TV content on their mobile devices, IPTV Extreme is the first choice for you. You can immediately download the application with the Basic or Pro versions, and install it easily. For other devices, IPTV Extreme also works well on Windows computers with the instructions above.