What you need to know about Helix IPTV, Helix IPTV Features and Packages, Is it trustworthy and stable, answer your questions about Helix with MOIPTV!
- 1. About Helix
- 2. Helix packages
- 3. Channels of Helix
- 4. Helix pros and cons
- 5. Compatible device for Helix
- 6. How to sign up for Helix IPTV service
- 7. How to Install Helix: step by step tutorials
- In summary
1. About Helix
Helix is a reliable IPTV service platform offering hundreds of satellite channels from the US, UK, Canada and elsewhere in the world. Customers can also choose from packages that include international channels and customized channels according to their needs. In addition, the video on demand (VOD) service is also a plus if you are a fan of watching featured films and entertainment.
This platform is highly compatible with most operating systems from Mac, iOS, Window, Linux, and more, allowing for convenient and easy installation. There’s no hardware constraint, you just need to buy the suitable Helix plan to start your IPTV streaming experience right away.
2. Helix packages
Helix has the following monthly packages:
- UK Helix – 7 EUR / month – pay-per-view (PPV) and 3PM channels, excluding VOD.
- US / CA Helix – EUR 7 / month – NBC sports and Fox channels (local and regional channels if available), pay-per-view (PPV) and 3PM channels, excluding VOD.
- Single Helix: 9.5 / month – offers channels from the US, UK, Canada and VOD.
- Double Helix: 10.5 / month – providing channels from the US, UK, Canada, VOD and international channels.
- Triple Helix: providing channels from the US, UK, Canada, VOD, international channels and adult channels.
- Helix offers a 2-day trial service which costs only 1 EUR. With the above diverse and economical packages, you will surely choose a suitable package for you. Packages providing the same service differ only in the number of channels and content it provides.
3. Channels of Helix
Helix IPTV rich content comes from more than 50 countries around the world, including numerous popular and favorite TV channels. Most of them are English speaking channels, however, there are no limits to what you can watch.
The number of channels on Helix is about 6500 channels with more than 100 groups of content categories. Initially, you’ll be a bit overwhelmed by this massive and may have some inconvenience with navigating and finding your favorite programs. But everything takes time, you will get used to it in a few moments. Then the experience with Helix is worth it. Besides, you absolutely can choose the package for the specific content you want to watch.
Helix’s highlights are adult content, in fact, it’s one of the largest providers with more than 100 channels. Helix IPTV service provides content 24/7 so you can entertain anytime, anywhere.Is Helix reliable and qualified?
4. Helix pros and cons
4.1 Helix plus points
- Rich content and hundreds of favorite channels.
- Easy to install, fast, no equipment needed.
- 2-day test drive package is only 1 EUR.
- Videos and Channels on demand are available.
- There is a live electronic program guide (EPG) with high accuracy.
- Cheap price, many packages for various types of users
4.2 Some drawbacks
- No multi-screen view.
- Some channels experience buffering.
- If you want to have more connections you need to buy extra packages
5. Compatible device for Helix
Some other providers require users to pay extras for connecting with other platforms such as MAC addresses. However, with Helix, you will never come across an alike situation. Helix does not have any hidden surcharges or fees. You just need to pay a monthly subscription fee, that’s everything.
The devices that Helix can work well with are Smart TV, MAG Box, VLO, Enigma, Kodi, Android devices, Perfect Player. In the information section on the Helix homepage, there are instructions and tutorial videos on how to set up for the different configurations.
You don’t even need to use a VPN with Helix, some UK locations may still need VPN to attain some of your favorite channels, most of you won’t experience any compatibility and installation issues.
6. How to sign up for Helix IPTV service
- Before using Helix services, you need to register and buy a package. Go to https://helixiptv.tv/. Read through some of the information provided on the page. You will quickly see the Plans that Helix has to offer. Choose the package that suits you best.
- Fill in the discount code or code if any. Then, click and check out to make the payment.
- Fill in personal information and payment information to purchase Helix IPTV services. Scroll down and click Complete Order. You will then receive login information sent by email you signed up for. Please make sure the information you provide is valid and correct.
7. How to Install Helix: step by step tutorials
7.1 Set up Helix on Amazon FireTV
You follow the instructions to install Helix on Amazon FireTV device
To install Helix on an Amazon Fire TV, go to the settings My Fire TV
- Step 1: Enable “Apps from Unknown Source”.
- Step 2: Download and install Downloader on FireStick is very easy.
- Step 3: Open Downloader, in the search bar enter the following link: https://helixiptv.org
- Step 4: Download Helix from the above link and install the app on your device.
If you have an Android Box device, you can install Helix from the Google Play Store. After the application is installed on the device, start Helix, and log in using the username and password provided in the email when you purchase the Helix plan.
7.2 Set up Helix on Samsung / LG Smart TV
To install Helix on a Samsung / LG Smart TV, you need a media controller, known as Smart IPTV, which is free for a 7-day trial period, after which you will need to pay 5.49 euros for the application provider, this purchase is lifelong so there’s no need to worry. What’s more, you get a 7-day free trial before paying for a lifetime plan for just EUR 5.49. If you want to activate instantly follow the link http://siptv.eu/activation/ to pay immediately.
To make sure that your device is compatible and able to install the Helix service, see on the screen of Samsung or LG Smart TV and use the device’s search bar to look for Smart IPTV apps. If the app is not there, check the All Apps or Updates section.
- Step 1: Download Smart IPTV and launch it.
- Step 2: Note down MAC Address that appears on the screen, write down this address accurately, it’s the key to open up your world of IPTV.
- Step 3: Using the device browser go to the following path: http://siptv.eu/mylist/
- Step 4: Go to the ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ field and enter your MAC Address
- Step 5: in the ‘Link’ field enter your own IPTV Playlist URL
- Step 6: In the Countries section, select Various. If you cannot download the playlist, check “Keep online” then select “Add Link”.
- Step 7: restart Smart IPTV or reboot your device.
To change channel groups, you need to use the remote control. Channel adding is done via Smart IPTV as follows:
- Step 1: follow the link below www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Step 2: Add your MAC address and the M3U URL
- Step 3: Select Add link
7.3 Set up Helix on VLC Player
To install Helix TV on VLC Player, you just need to perform the following simple steps:
- Step 1: Download VLC and install it on your device (VLC is the most popular and convenient player today; you can download it here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.nl.html).
- Step 2: Launch VLC on your device.
- Step 3: Select Media => select Open Network stream.
- Step 4: Add the URL to stream and select Play
7.4 Set up Helix on IOS Devices with GSE App
For iOS devices, this guide will help you install and use Helix simply. First of all, your device must have an Apple TV in 4th generation or higher. Then go to the App Store and download an app called GSE SMART IPTV PRO, which is completely free and very easy to use.
Once you download the app to your device, it will be installed automatically. Then launch this application and perform the following steps:
- Step 1: Open Settings and select Remote Playlists.
- Step 2: select “+” button and select “add M3U URL”.
- Step 3: Give your playlist a name in the “Playlist name” field.
- Step 4: Delete the existing data and anything else in the field “playlist link” and then paste your Playlist URL link in.
- Step 5: Select “Add” button.
- Step 6: You can choose the service button from the “remote service” section to start watching.
If your device is not compatible with the instructions above, see the steps below that apply to higher versions.
- Step 1: Install and open GSE SMART IPTV PRO.
- Step 2: Go to the “Remote Playlist” section.
- Step 3: Choose to go to “Pear IPTV Playlist”.
- Step 4: Choose a channel to watch.
When viewing, if there is any interruption, select “Troubleshooting Live TV” function.
Then restart your iOS device or router and re-enter to continue streaming.
Helix is the right choice for those who want to experience thousands of digital and cable TV channels from the UK, US, Canada … Most of the time, HD channels are streamed smoothly and without buffering. With years of experience in providing solid IPTV services to customers, Helix TV affirms compatibility with all devices, so that you can experience quality service anytime, anywhere. Computers, mobile devices, all operating systems, and players can use Helix TV as long as a stable Internet connection is ensured.